Thursday, September 06, 2007

Take me away

It's 5 minutes after 5 in the evening. I just woke up from an almost 2 hours nap :) . Finally I have no exam papers to mark and most importantly my exam analysis etc is done and dusted! That is why I can afford the luxury of some sleeping time. So finally today, I can get on with real teaching in the classrooms.


There are just so many things to write about actually.


I finally have some identity on me now. I've got a new driving license for starters. But it bloody cost me RM 50. 20 bucks worth of fine, and the rest for a 1 year renewal. earlier my wallet was already 30 bucks lighter when I went to apply for a new IC. To help myself feel good, I keep reminding myself its all worth it. I mean, finally I will look different on my IC. A more decent, nice guy look. No more paikia aka samseng photo lookalike. So I guess God has answered an unprayed prayer. If I had not lost my wallet, I would not be getting a new IC. HaHa.


Talking about God, I think I have given everything unto Him. I mean, I have put my complete trust and faith in Him regarding what I do, what I will do, what will happen etc. It feels good. I have no more worries about what would happen in the future. My hopes and my dreams, I commit unto Him. He da Man!


I miss playing badminton. Haven't been playing for almost a month now. Gonna go this Friday. Hopefully they're still playing lah.


Also I would like to take this time to welcome a new addition to the Yeo family. No I did not get married. Zephyr Yeo, newborn son of my cousin Jeremy & dearest wife Leonora. Who next? HeHe


I've just downloaded an excellent rip of The Simpsons Movie.

This is my little cousin Litad. My mom's namesake. She turned 3 in April. This picture was taken last year when she was still 2. She reminds me of Maggie from The Simpsons hahaha. I can say that Litad is my cutest..most adorable cousin!


Can't wait for the weekend to arrive! Sleepfest! As a matter of fact, I've already set plans to sleep the whole evening tomorrow ngehehee.







No comments:

Post a Comment