Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Poslaju guys came and gave me this!

Yeah baby yeah! (the Austin Powers way). Finally I am a proud owner of this sexy thang! Next, the 07-08 Manchester United Home Kit!

It's back to school tomorrow. I guess I don't really dread the idea these days. Even if I have to wake up before 5.25 am every weekday. Check-in just before 6.45 am almost every weekday, no matter how early I get in the car. Somebody's probably fixing my schedule without me knowing. School's fun. My desk and seat aren't the cosiest, not to mention my view. Canteen's more than 100 meters away, and when you get there you don't have the luxury of even a fan to keep you cool. The kids can be such pain in the arse, they being ignorant and arrogant when your're trying to help them. What the heck, I don't even know where I'm going with this piece.

I miss my buddies. Money ain't nothing without them to share it with.

Anyhows, here's a random conversation I had with a student.

Me: Mackinney, why did you write these as your answers?

Mackinney: Why? What's wrong, sir?

Me: All the answers can be found easily in the passage. I want you to redo this exercise. And read the passage for the answers.

Mackinney: But teacher, my answers, itu semua dari hati saya.

So how was everyone's weekend? Not too bad I hope. Well wish you guys a wonderful week ahead.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:27 PM

    what's so great about common black t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete