Saturday, September 08, 2007

Spiderpig..sleepypig

Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a Spiderpig does. Can he swing, from a web? Not he can't, he's a pig...LOOK OUT! Here comes the Spiderpiggg.

It was in the news a couple of days ago. Not spiderpigs. But a standoff between alleged illegal pig farmers and the authorities.

Spiderpig....damn I love The Simpsons!

Grandad, he's in great spirits and good shape. You won't have imagined he was awfully sick in the hospital bed some weeks ago. His smile says it all. In fact, I think he's never looked as good looking as before! LoL

Anyhows, it's the end of a hectic week for me. Have been awfully busy with schoolwork that I forgot how it felt to have a decent evening nap, let alone a wonderful goodnight's sleep. Was so deprived of sleep that during my free periods spent in the staffroom, I've had to fight off the urge to fall asleep.

There was one instant, where I just closed my eyes, and *poof* I went straight to dreamland! Right at my desk! I think it lasted only for a few seconds, because I woke up as my body was slowly tilting into empty space.

For once, I actually wished I had a full daily schedule for that week. Being caught sleeping at work would definitely give me a bad rep. Even worse if I would snore. God have mercy on my colleagues if that would happen.

In fact, I think the staffroom setting didn't help as well. Unlike my time at SMK Kubong where we had cubicles, it's open here, as you can see in the picture. And to make matters worse, I have a crappy view from my seat.

So on Friday afternoon, I took a well deserved nap. I think the word "Nap" is an understatement. I dozed off by 3pm, and woke up sometime around 9.30 at night HaHaHa.

1 comment: