Thursday, August 30, 2007

Merdeka Eve

Grandpa Kong-kong is so much better. He was discharged from the hospital last week, and we had a thanksgiving dinner to celebrate his homecoming. Today he looks like the good ol' Kong. His legs are still weak, but at least he can now move around the house better, even without the walking support thingy. God is good.

I FINALLY made a police report regarding my lost wallet yesterday afternoon after school. I've never made a police report or anything before, so I was abit excited also lah. Upon entering, I was attended to immediately by a friendly police officer. Turned out making a report ain't much fuss as I had expected. So I would like to thank Lance Corporal Freddy Peter for his pleasant service. Today I went to JPN to apply for a new IC...and had to fork out RM 30 for the fees, dammit! I did not have enough left to get a new driving license from JPJ. Well, at least I have some identity now LOL.

School. It has been a hectic week. Working double-time to finish marking the exam papers of 6 classes. Mission completed lastnight. Tonight we'll be having the Ambang Kemerdekaan celebration at the school hall. I must say the teachers here memang bersemangat kemerdekaan yang tinggi. So bersemangat that I feel left out LOL.

Merdeka. Tomorrow will be the nation's 50th year of independence. Are we really there yet?

Happy Merdeka peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment