Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Next Chapter

Happy New Year.

This is the 2nd day of 2007. I would have hoped to get a job by now. But nothing happened. Disappointed and frustrated..I was. Til this evening. I was doing my laundry at the back. While waiting for the machine to do its duty, I played Project Gotham Racing (PGR) on my cell. Good game i must add, great graphics for a game played on a mobile phone. If you played Asphalt 3D or something like that...trust me, PGR is way better.
Okay I got a bit sidetracked there. Well as I was cruising around a track...aiming to finish with the best time, my phone 'brought' me out of the game and to the main display...showing me an incoming call. And it was from the school were i taught sometime ago. The dude from the school office was pretty straight forward.

Dude: Cikgu Benjamin, ini dari SMK ******
Me: Yeah (wondered pleasantly,"wow they still call me cikgu")
Dude: Kamu sudah ada kerja?
Me: Belum lagi
Dude: Kalau macam itu, esok boleh datang ke sekolah untuk melapor diri dan mengajar?
Me: Ok boleh
Dude: Ok.
Me: Ok. terima kasih.
Dude:Ok cikgu

So...looks like it's not gonna be a bad start to my new year. Hopefully I get to teach for at least 3 months. Good money :p *ka-ching!*

Well I wish everyone else a pleasant journey through this new year.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:36 PM

    cikgu benjol..kain sudah cuci cikgu? hahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete