Tuesday, January 30, 2007

2 double-o-7

Just got back from sports practice and doing some stuff to my ride's battery. The dang thing was flat when I was about to leave home for school yesterday morning. One problem after another. At least this time I wasn't stranded or having to do some pushing in the middle of nowhere, dark and raining.
Okay, I just thought of the things that I want/need for 2007. If I get the temporary teacher job (temporary teacher is different from a contract/relief teacher) that would be great and I would be able to get all these stuff. So here's the list, which does not indicate priority.
1. Digital Camera. Something decent for taking photos. Probably something with at least 5.o megapixels. Something priced within the rm600 - rm900 range. No particular model in mind yet. Would be doing my research soon. Hopefully before my birthday.
2. Watch. Shit, I've been wanting to buy this since last year. Never gave serious thought (and budget allocation!) about it though hehe. So I will get one this year. I NEED it. Then I won't have to ask the students what time it is. My preference would be Adidas, BUM and Swatch, in that order. Budget of rm150 - rm250.
3. Man United Jersey. Enough said.
4. Laptop or PC. Yet to make up my mind. Would need some serious saving if I chose the laptop. But it would be great as it would be easy to bring around.
5. Shoes. Casual, formal and sports. Also maybe a pair of boots.
So I hope to God that I get the temporary teacher job, which I will know before CNY. The teachers I talked to were optimistic. Should I land that job, it would mean I'll be teaching at least until the end of the year. And my salary would be paid monthly. And not to mention the end of the year bonus.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:58 PM

    eh..kamera olympus bagus eh..nangga borneo post ari tok..ada advert kamera olympus ya..under 1K bah..dah la cute..slim..new model..aku mok beli ya

    ReplyDelete