Thursday, December 18, 2008

Untitled

I'll know where I'm gonna be posted this Saturday. I'm altogether nervous and excited!!! Right now, every single plans I have goes out the window. I need to know where I'm posted, before I start picking them up again. I made a wishlist for 2009 a couple of months ago, there will probably be changes to it, depending on my posting. I know 1 thing that's for sure, I need to get myself a new pair of casual/multirole shoes.

My Adio got stolen the day after I got back from my BTN course. Then there's Sudirman (not the late artiste) who lost his football boots. It is disappointing to know that this happened in a teacher training institute. We KPLI have been getting dissed and screwed now and then, but we don't steal stuff, especially not from fellow trainees. But these kids who enter the institute after secondary school, they need to get their sh*t right. So anyways, I'll definitely be getting a new pair of Adio. Their designs are very very cool. Not too fancy, not too cheapish... just great!

Be going off to Kota Kinabalu with the family later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment