Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back in town

Gosh! The last time I posted was Raya. I guess this post is long overdue.

Well, I've just completed my training. I'm back home, bumming and being unproductive. Actually I am being quite productive. Ever since I got back, I've been sh*tting frequently everyday, beyond my usual output. I won't say I have diarrhoea because my droppings weren't the watery types that is associated with that sickness. I have been producing proper decent looking crap. Hmm, that was gross.

Anyhows, so I have been back for 4 days now. Strange but I am adjusting to life back home. I now have access to luxuries that did not exist back in my hostel. But at the same time, I am missing some things. I miss walking to the bathroom with my pail for my bath. I miss hanging out with Pang and Ig in their room, talking nonsense, discussing and debating, and watching our weekly selected drama series on Pang's television set (the only room with a television set). I miss my hostelmates, especially those on my floor. I miss my classmates. I really miss playing football in the evenings. Obviously there are a whole load of stuff that I am missing.

Well, that was the end of another chapter. Now I wait for my new adventure. I will be able to know my posting sometime before Christmas. Very excited! I am actually hoping to be posted in the interior. People would probably doubt that. But as long as I don't have to travel using rivers, I won't mind at all. I have been setting my mind about this during my last month in the institute. I am pumped up and ready to go. But my gut feeling tells me I might be disappointed when posting comes out. All I leave to God. He knows best. I've been told my family members (not my parents) to pray hard so that I will be posted nearby. So obviously I'm not praying for that, nor have I been praying for my wish to be sent to the interior. Oh well.

Oh, last month I went for a course, the Biro Tata Negara thingy. Very tempted to share what went on. But then I am bound by some Secrecy Act, and I would be risking alot if I spilled the beans LOL.

It's 5.10 in the morning. The Manchester United - Aalborg match is almost ending. I'm hungry. So I'm out!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:02 PM

    i'm the first to coment!!!!
    what a life!!!!
    sound interesting to me....
    even i'm not finished reading it yet..
    but thats life bro........
    just love the life.....
    GTB....
    Great Teacher Benjamin...

    ReplyDelete