Sunday, September 21, 2008

So there I was...

thinking...in a way

Everybody has their wishlist. Things that we would like to have or own. So I am no different. I've thought of a list of things I'd like to get my hands on next year. Some if not most are stuff that were in my 2007 & 2008 list, but I could not afford them.

1. A new mobile phone - My cell has a screwed up display screen. I'll probably be aiming for a Sony Ericsson Xperia or a Nokia N96.

2. A new multimedia player - I would need to replace my ageing Creative Vision M. Top of the list is the iPod Touch, I guess I need to accept the fact that it is easier to find accessories for iPods compared to Creative.

3. A new pair of shoes - Adio, without a doubt!

4. A new pair of working shoes - whatever's thats decent and durable.

5. A new G-Shock for the more extreme conditions

6. A DSLR

7. Last but not least, I aim to get myself my own set of wheels by Christmas next year. It'll be the bestest Christmas gift I've ever gave myself! (pathetic kan?)

Anyway I'll be having my final week of practicum at the school where I'm at. Part of me can't wait to get over with all this. The mornings of waking up at 5.15am will be gone. But then I'll miss the kids. My lecturer mentor and guru pembimbing recommended that I go for the Guru Pelatih Cemerlang award. Which means that as a nominee, I have to prepare the perfect lesson plan and teaching aids almost everyday because the evaluation panel will come anytime unannounced. When my lecturer asked me if I'd want her to nominate me, I said no.

Yeah, I know. I'm stupid to reject the opportunity to spar with the best.

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment