Monday, August 18, 2008

UiTM rocks

It must be cool being a Uitm student these days. You could skip lectures, go out protest and join demonstrations against someone's mere suggestion. If I was a student there, what I'd do is a daily protest. I won't get into trouble for missing classes, nor will I get arrested for illegal assembly. BUT, fortunately I'm not. First of all, I'm not a Bumiputera, even though the majority stakeholders of my ethnicity is Bumiputera (Lun Bawang, Bisaya, Malay), but the Government says I'm not. Second, even if I was a student at Uitm, even if I'm not A-student material, I do not have sh*t-as$ brains. I would not display my stupidity, unlike what those students did.

It is also cool to have a VC that talks like he's a gangster. So when people want to mess around with you, you just tell them you're from Uitm and you have the VC on your speed-dial.

PS: Another reason I feel less Malaysian by the day.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:23 PM

    aku student uitm, aku dapat dean list couple of times..*im a nerd, but thats another story for another comment* anyway...aku pun sakit ati wtf, i agreed wit u dude. berik malu jak.wtf..

    ReplyDelete