Sunday, August 24, 2008

The things we do sometimes

You're at a mall or hotel. You want to go up. You arrive at the lifts. You press the button. You wait. Lifts aren't down yet. You press the button again. You wait. You see the lit up button. You press it again. You press it again. And again and again and.......

Have you ever done something that you know wouldn't work, but you still do it? Of course you do, you idiot! What the heck, I do it too! My handphone freezes or is taking a long time to switch applications etc. What do I do? I knock its sides gently. On the extreme side, I shake it.

There are alot of instances where we do dumb things such as the above.

But there is one case where a whack does come good. My old computer's monitor. It sometimes turn greenish or pinkish by itself. So in order to get the united colors of benetton back, I simply slap its side. Though sometimes it takes more than one slap.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:11 AM

    is it the same as frequently checking your hp for sms eventho u know its on vibrate+tone??

    ReplyDelete