Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blog War

If politics brings you boredom that could be fatal to you, I suggest you stop reading at this point and view my photo gallery in the link provided on the right. But honestly, it's not about liking politics or otherwise, it's about being sensitive and conscious on the things going on that could have a huge impact on our lives as ordinary Malaysians.
Yep, any issue-sensitive Malaysian would know what's going on lately. The main governing component party is "at war" with bloggers. So for the past couple of days I've been surfing a number of blogs and websites. I came upon the website of Kelab Penyokong Maya UMNO, and this particular post caught my attention. After you have read that, now read the blog mentioned in that post here. What do you think? I've asked a couple of Muslim buddies about this and they thought it's nothing really. It's all political man!
I'm not gonna write more here, else might get myself in trouble :p. For the record, I'm not a member of any Opposition Party, not affiliated in any way. Nor am I a supporter of BN. I have no political affiliations.

No comments:

Post a Comment