Wednesday, July 11, 2007

As usual I was online lastnight until 4 in the morning. Hanging around in Yahoo Messenger with a couple of my buddies. Listening/Reading Bifi's lamentations or insecurities about his gayness and helping Jerome abit with his presentation preparation. At the same time past midnught, I kept going to the Ministry of Education's website every 20 minutes or so to check if the results have been released. But when it was already 4am, I thought the Ministry would only update the website during office hours.
So I passed the KPLI MTest...
WOOHOO!!! Yeah God is indeed merciful and true. The Man!
So the interview will be held on the 6th of next month, so I still a couple weeks to read up on stuff. And the good news is that those who applied for English will be interview totally in English, now thats a relief! On the flipside however, I might have to miss the English Football season opener, the Community Shield between Man Utd & Chelsea which is on the 5th, at 11pm. DANG!

PS: Screw the Premier League on trying to block Tevez's move to Man Utd!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:26 PM

    congrats. surf until 4am? hmmm...pono-ness..hauahauahuaua...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pono? Pono dont play lah (subtitle: pono sik main la)

    ReplyDelete