Monday, June 18, 2007

It's Monday again...

It banjir-ed again in school this morning, on my last day. Which meant no classes the Year 1 & 2 kids, damn. On any other day, like last Monday it would have been a cool thing, having only 1 period with Year 5 for the whole day. But today was my last day, I wanted to have class with them little buggers for the last time, even if they piss me off, as usual. Oh well, so now I'm waiting for the call from my previous school should the English teacher post is still vacant. There's actually a vacant post at my mum's school starting today. Mum & her colleague asked if I was interested. But then I would be teaching Bahasa Malaysia, which is something I would really suck at. I mean, I don't even know what ayat majmuk or ayat tunggal means. And being colleagues with one of your parents is not a cool thing, not that they're not cool, it's just weird HaHa.

I finally got my Surat Pengiktirafan Kelayakan from JPA last Friday. As promised they Pos Laju-ed it, not that it was urgent, but I needed it to get my salary from my previous teaching stint processed, else they'd be paying me the SPM scale, and that's a huge difference from a graduate scale, probably around Rm 1,000 per month!! And you are right Andee those guys/gals at JPA do have a strange system. I called last Thursday evening to ask about my letter again, and told the person on the line that I was previously told my letter is done, just waiting for the officer to sign it. But when I told them this, they were kinda surprised, and they were asking each other about the status of my application in the background. Finally they forwarded my call to a superior, who told me that actually there's no letter yet as my application is still under consideration (Dammit, means I kenak bulak lah when I called previously). I told her I kinda need the letter next week, so she said they will send it by Pos Laju.


I slept for almost 5 hours earlier this evening. Damn.


Oh before I forget, I would like to wish my Dad a Happy Father's Day & Happy Birthday too!! Thanks for being a wonderful father, and may God continue to bless you.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:41 PM

    Aiks, focus dia sungai ke bunga? xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno. and thats not a sungai.... :p

    ReplyDelete