Sunday, June 10, 2007

Going back to school lalalalaaa


When the school holidays first started, I set out complete 2 tasks. One, to get my daily lesson plan done (2 weeks behind :p), and to go jogging at least twice a week (due to badminton being cancelled during the school break). Due to my constant procrastination, I have not achieved any of those objectives. Dammit.

So it's back to school tomorrow, no more going to bed at 3-4am in the morning. No more waking up at 11am.

Photobucket.com is pissing me off. It's awfully slow. I mean really slow. And even that's an understatement. A snail would have completed a meter and photobucket would not even be showing my album page after logging in. Any ideas on other alternative websites where i can store my photos?

Peace out...and selamat kembali ke sekolah to students and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment