Monday, December 11, 2006

Sabah - Land Below the wind (-blow)

Okay here are the pictures I took during my trip to Sabah. There are actually more of em, but I just post the most decent. All pictures were taken using a Nokia N73. I guess some pictures could have looked better as I wasn't too familiar about playing with the settings then.
















By the seaside at Sipitang town. I took a couple of other shots, but I guess this one is enough. They look pretty much the same, blue sky, white clouds, brown sand.





















A "not really old, old-school building". My dad is somewhere in there, at the book store.
















View from the apartment: Likas Bay. Also took a couple of shots from the apartment, but turned out most of em were taken at 640 x 480 resolution, thus producing a lower quality result. All because I forgot to change the resolution settings of my hp cam!!















Pasar Malam, somewhere near Meridien hotel. Didn't really explore, just wandered around a 50m radius from the car.

















Yours trully: First visit to a Burger King outlet. I have to say it was excelente! I had the French Chicken, and I was pleasantly surprised as it turned out to be quite large in proportion. Bigger than Sugar Bun's fish fillet. The fries were ordinary though. Crispy on its ends, soft in the middle. SHit, I'm sounding almost like a fast-food connoisseur.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    u got hair now......uuuuuuuuuuhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:46 PM

    whoaa u look different now eh? in a good way :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:50 PM

    Sabah Oh Sabah!!

    ReplyDelete