Sunday, December 10, 2006

License to drive kill

I had this thought when I was driving around in KK city. I've driven in almost all the major towns in Sarawak...from Kuching to Sibu, to Bintulu and Miri. And it has been a year since I last drove in KK. Well you see, the drivers in KK are a bunch of idiots. They are either idiots or assholes on the road, endangering each others' lives. In fact, I don't even think they think about their lives or of others.

Anyways, that isn't the whole point. But that thought brought me to cell-stem, human-cloning...or whatever they call it. Basically I am against that. So what is the whole connection between human-cloning and crazy driving? Well, when human-cloning is the way to go in the future, then pedestrians or other road-users who gets killed when knocked by cars and stuffs, wouldn't be called an accident victim anymore. They would be merely called ROADKILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment