Friday, December 08, 2006

Cerdo

Cerdo...that's Spanish, so look up the meaning somewhere. But I'm pretty sure you won't find it in a Kamus Dewan.

In this post I wish to declare that I am a pork-eater, and unashamedly proud of it! Be it the sup berek, tau euw bak, sweet & sour, grilled and so on. Being a pork-eater doesn't make me inferior or having less rights than those who doesn't. I AM A PORK-EATER! And no one can take that away from me and my fellow pork-eaters.


Viva Republika Sarawak!!!

I'm Back

Okay, pork-eating aside, it's been a while since I've done anything to this darn blog. Just got my home internet dial-up connection up and running again couple of days ago. There seem to be so much to write. Probably will start my planned "Flashback" section thingy...stuff soon. Anyhows, I was in Sabah, mostly in Kota Kinabalu for a couple of days last week. So I will be posting some pictures taken during the trip in my next post. Though when I got home, I realised I didn't really take much decent pictures, damn!

Quick updates:

1. Received my fat paycheck last month.

2. Either gaining weight or losing some.

3. Bought a brand new phone. (which is a gift for myself after not buying any gifts for all those special occassions for the past years)

4. Still jobless. (though I will most likely resume teaching next year)

5. Still watch-less.

6. In need of a new pair of sneakers.

7. Had my first accident.

8. Broey got married.

9. My Cuz Al got married.

10. A hell lot of other people I know got married.

11. Still going solo.

1 comment:

  1. Apologizing,I is no understanding of english

    ReplyDelete