Monday, February 20, 2006

This thing and that thing

Okay this is a little late than i planned, but no harm done, this ain't no assignment with a due that..hah!!

As some of you may know, i sat for the PTD exams last wednesday and thursday. The night before,i guess i was a lil bit too excited for it, that i found it hard to sleep. So i attended the first of exams with a sleepy head, but it's all good, except for the last paper that day!!! Well, i had some fun in the morning sessions, interesting papers and questions. But the last one really had me gasping for air...almost literally. It's some sort of a problem-solving paper, that includes calculations and scenarios. I'm fine with scenarios, i mean, i imagine too much so it's no biggie. But on the other hand, i suck real bad with numbers. I'm talking about a guy who scored 4 out of 100...yes 4% in my business stats test back in college. But i prayed hard, and i'll just let God do the rest (fingers crossed!).

well, for this whole week, starting today till friday, i'll be caretaker CEO of the house. Mom left to Kuching for some course for that period. So it's both a good thing and a bad thing for me. Good, because i can have the other car for myself the whole day! That means i can go and have breakfast in town when i want to. But i guess the downside of it is really bad. Gotta feed dad and sis, yes you read me right. Gotta do the cooking for these 2 till friday. Lunch and dinner. If it was just gonna be me, i'd eat anything, even just rice with pusu or egg. But with dad and sis around, it's gonna be something decent, especially dinner. So for lunch today, i prepared rice with egg and leftover chicken soup for my sis. Not much of a problem, haha, as she doesnt eat much. Dinner on the other hand, were deep fried le sausages and canned sardines accompanied with onions. I'm planning a grand menu for tomorrow night, so these guys better eat then.

this particular paragraph is for this particular person, and i hope you're reading this, you'll know this is for you. I never said it'll be forever, never made any promises, never broke any promises. I did things selfishly for me and for you, but you never saw that. As i've told you, i'm just being cruel to be kind. I've apologised to you on a million things even when I wasn't wrong, and this will be my last. Sorry but you gotta fix yourself, i can't help, you have your own life, i'm moving on with mine. If you're still all bitter about this, ask yourself, why did i stay when i could go much earlier?

well, here's to a pleasant week for everybody!!! God bless, be good, and remember to flush the toilet after use.

PS: to JiwangGuy, aku tunggu kenak sponsor tok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment