Thursday, February 09, 2006

A piece of me

Okay, let me just start by saying that i don't know what to write, i'm just writing for the sake of writing something tonight.

oh...guess what? if you've noticed, i've changed the template of my blog. I got bored of the previous template, so i thought i needed a change of scenery, or something like that. So now it looks like, i don't know, like a yuppie's blog? with the colorful dots and all (rasa cool lah tek). Though not really my taste, it looks okay. I miss the large title though, and my links have disappeared as well.

I keep wondering, how many people actually read my blog. Not that it matters, cause i didnt start writing this especially for others, but for a place where i could just write away. A sanctuary, a place to find solace, whatever you call it. But still, i wonder, who actually reads my crappings? From the comments given, i know that there are at least 4 of my buddies reading this hehehe thanks people!!! But on a regular basis, maybe 2? Melody was kind enough to place a link for this page at her blog, and Roy keeps asking me when will i update my blog everytime we see each other online. And maybe there are others who do read my postings every now and then as well, thanks for reading.

Moving on, I guess i picked up a new hobby. More like something i've longed to do for a long long long long time. That is "taking pictures"...or the more decent and professional term, "Photography". And i must say that i'm proud of my initial effort with a real digicam (bye bye handphone cam) have been good :). Got thumbs up from a few people that i've shared some of the photos with :) YAYS!!! I'll post of couple of em photos here in my next post, need to resize em first, which i'm quite lazy to do so now.

Wow, from nothing in my head, i've written 3 paragraphs already. Okay that should do it :p. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment