Monday, February 27, 2006

Badabing badabang badaboom

First and foremost, i'm all good now, not sick anymore. But my bud dennis thinks he's got the avian bird flu, and of course he's just kidding. I hope. But if u do get it, then i won't have to settle that 25 bucks i still owe ya haha.

I forgot what i wanted to write initially, maybe i'm still sick.

well, we won the carling cup! Glory glory man united!

i still can't recall what i wanted to write.

My shoulders are aching.

oh now i remembered! I'd have to cut short my planned long sleep this morning. Turned out that i had to accompany my neighbour to the workshop later at 9am, and its 2.30am now. Darn! Myabe i should have just pretended i was already asleep when the neighbours came from across the street. What happened was, earlier on sunday morning, my uncle came and picked me up in his Nissan Frontier because he had a flight to kuching. well, when he was reversing out from our house, he bumped into my neighbour's myvi and produced a nice dent. Well, they couldn't settle it there and then i guess, as he was rushing to the airport. So about 11.30pm earlier, my neighbour and their daughter (*clears throat* ahem) came over and talked to me about the workshop appointment.

All this could have been prevented, the accident, the appointment to the mechanic. If my uncle had stick to the original plan where i was to send him using one of my parents' car, then he wouldn't have knocked the myvi. If he hadn't knocked into the back of the myvi, i wouldn't have to wake up early at 8.30am later to see the mechanic with my neighbours. i don't care if their daughter was pretty. I need this sleep. trully, deeply, madly, badly. Maybe i could play sick later...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

That's about it for the weekend! have a nice week ahead everyone, anyone who's reading my blog anyway, and that's like ummm....5-6 of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment