Thursday, February 23, 2006

Don't want no ever-after kiss

We live in a small world. I live in a really small world. Sometimes it feels like major things are happening to me every minute in the life i'm living. And most of the time, i don't know what to make of them. And right now, i don't really know what i just wrote there.

I woke up this morning, feeling strange. I had this dream, that was strange obviously. I was first a bad guy sorta good guy and in the end it was the other way round. It felt good, in the dream that is being both of those characters. Though i liked the latter. So i spent most of the day thinking about the dream. Memories that makes me wanna laugh, at myself that is. A sad ending yet i found myself smilling.

I wrote a piece about doing the right thing some days back. As much as i believe and hold on to that, there were times doing the right thing brought disappointing endings. And mostly if not all, I was on the losing end. If given the chance to turn back time, i'd probably make different decisions. But then again, i have no regrets. Being at the back, together with all the losers ain't all that bad i guess, maybe i'm starting to get used to it. Maybe as i grow older, i've learnt to be happiest when others are happy and me feeling otherwise.

This is me signing off! Happy Thursday peoples :)

No comments:

Post a Comment