Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bon Appeteeee

I did something last night. Since it is the school holidays, I figured I had too much time to waste, why don't I revisit the kitchen? And I mean expressing my culinary-ness beyond the norm. It has been a long time since I last tried to cook or prepare a fancy/new dish.

Before embarking on my kitchen adventure, I had already pictured the dish that I would prepare. I have to be honest, I really think it was a very mouthwatering image. So off I went. While I'm no chef material, I do know how to find my way around the kitchen and stuff, so I'm no beginner when it comes to cooking. The process wasn't long, not to mention me enjoying some 'appetizers' while waiting. So this is what I managed to produce.


Well, didn't really turned up the way I had imagined. Not even half. I guess it's just like going to those eateries where the menus have pictures of the food. So you order something that looked really attractive. When the dish arrives, it does not look as cool as the picture. Yeah, that was what happened to me last night.









No comments:

Post a Comment