Sunday, July 05, 2009

Resident Feline

Most workplaces such as mine, seem to have their very own resident feline. A cat that roams/stays in the school compound. And to some extent, a cat that is 'officially' taken care of by the school.

My school has a resident cat. The name's Garfield. Don't get too excited as the only resemblence to the famous cat from the comics is its habits, that is sleeping and eating. Come to think of it, it does share some similarities with myself.

This is Garfield.

He is seen here sleeping on the cement floor, beside where I used to sit.

This is Garfield, again.

Here, you can see that he is, sleeping, again. This time on the sofa in the staff kitchen/dining room.

Garfield is a big sized car really. Weighs about 2kilos. My colleague, Nadira feeds it everyday with Friskies, and she's also the cat's unofficial mother. And the two of them does have a unique human-cat bond. That is all I have to write about Garfield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment