Monday, April 16, 2007

Mother mother

Today, April 16 is my mum's birthday. She's ummm...*thinking*...*calculating*...she's 49 today. So I would like to dedicate this post to wish her happy birthday, and may God grant her many more birthdays. We'll be having the birthday dinner tomorrow as my parents have some stuff over at church tonight. I will also be making my debut as Chef De Mission, and my main masterpeice will be the grilled chicken.
On a different front, I'll be having an interview tomorrow for the Guru Pemulihan thingy. I don't know what you call it in English, Rehabilitation Teacher? Just doesn't sound right man. I mean you do not go around rehabilitating students right? It will definitely be a new experience, to go through an interview that'll be conducted in Bahasa Malaysia. I'll need to watch whats coming out of my mouth, no "Well...", "so...", "then..." etc. OMG its gonna be tough out there tomorrow!!
Hmmm...I just got a text msg from an unidentified number asking me if I had my interview already, identifying him/herself as Lek. Who's Lek??? Oh my cousin duhal. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment