Monday, October 31, 2005

A world of my own

Well...turned out my planned trip to Bakelalan would be cancelled :( . Mum said the condition of the road would be really bad as it has been raining heavily almost daily...ah well that sucks!!! Alternatively...we could be heading to KK for a day or two...hmmmmm...

Went jogging this evening :) though it was only about half an hour...as i started out late...and by 6.30pm the sky was really dark and the park was gettin creepier...no joke people as its kinda haunted as well...so...as excited as i was to jog more rounds...better play it safe and not risk any "close encounters with the 4th kind" ...also at first i didnt noticed that the other joggers had gobe back....only realised that when i stopped to look around...had to run back to the carpark...about half a round...as i was on the other side of the lake...the side near the jungle !!!...and as i got to the carpark...so 2 guys preparing to leave in their cars...phew!!! im not alone hehehe...

Got home and laid flat on my bedroom's floor...then thought of something....got up...took my cell...and started snapping away!!!


this is the main section of my room...hmmm...still wondering if my undies was in the pic

my preffered shaver the silverish "Gillette Sensor Excel" cost a hefty rm14.++


my preffered soap brand "Protex" any 'flavour' would do hehe...about rm4.20...i get 3 bars plus another bar free...weeeeeeee!!!


and here is my preffered toothpaste brand since childhood...COLGATE!!!!..hehe...and the Gel version here is my favorite...


this is my perfume...at about 40 bucks...it gives me a refreshing scent...hehehe

last but not least...my ever reliable deodorant...Nivea!!!...at about rm7.20...this baby ensures that my armpits dont stink and keeps it dry as well...

1 comment:

  1. oh my God!! ur bedsheet is pink in color!!!!! i din know u r so feminine during nite time.. hehe... oh, nivea is a good brand.. :)

    ReplyDelete