Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Day I passed my exams

Made a call to Mr Desmond my HOP...

Mr Desmond: "Let me see...."
*Ben waiting anxiously*
Mr Desmond: "2nd lower.."
Ben: "2nd lower?.."
Mr Desmond: "yes 2nd lower..thats very good.."
Ben: *smiles* "Thank u sir!"

That's it...i've graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business Administration,2nd Class Lower, from University of Hertfordshire!!! i'm in jubilant and arrogant mood!!!! LoL...cant blame me...ive been dreaming for this day to come...
after all the hardwork and all...ive made it...together with all my classmates *sings* "We are the champions my friendddd...we'll keep on fighting till the end...we are the champions we are the champions...no time for losers cos we are the champions....of the worlddd.."
now i'll just wait for the formalities of receiving that rm 36,000 piece of paper on Nov 27th...my convocation...
*sings again, to akon's "lonely" tune* "happy...im so happy..."
i thank God first and foremost for His strength and wisdom...You da man
my parents for their support and encouragement!!!
my group members in FOCUS Constructions...we did it buddies...all our hardwork in our group effort and support...our activities at Graman's home like all the orange syrup...benson...mini BBQ...fried mee hoon...watching astro...and kicking the football in the living room...WE DID IT!!! ...to mehdy and dunstan...liverpool still sucks :p
also...grateful to my roomate for his extreme consideration and understanding...hehehehe
to my lecturers...Ms yamuna for her ever exciting n interesting lectures...Mr Holmes for being Mr Holmes...Mr Heng as well...
lastly...to myself...for dragging my own ass when it matters

No comments:

Post a Comment