Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Transporter

it's a fairly warm saturday...makes u feel kinda sucky...

after 2 weeks of intense driving...being a Transporter...yes thats wat i'll call myself...The Transporter...today im able to wakeup after 10am yippieee!!! slept pretty early lastnite...before 2am...wow...guess i was awfully exhausted...driving almost the whole day...not too mention waking up at 6.30am!!! and the car could get some rest too...hehehe... below are the routine sights i see on my drives…lemme see...




ok...ignore the last picture

datin Seri endon passed away on a thursday morning...was looking for a parking space after dropping my 'clients' when it came out on the radio...that was shocking...she seemed to be recovering and this happened...lovely lady...rest in piece


on the bright side...ive had 2 days of my very own laksa-mania...never consumed that much laksa in my life!!!....alrite im gonna go get some rojak cucur later this evening...woohooo...get some drinks for tonight's big game...United vs Spurs...

signing off...congratulations to Melati Anita binti Cikodok on getting a job..i'll claim my discount ok! hehe

1 comment:

  1. hey ben... welcome the the bloggers world.. & my name is Melody Anne Chia... not somewhat binti somewhat... haha.. thanx anyway... & keep up the good work on ur blog.. will read as often as i can... cya!

    ReplyDelete