Monday, February 04, 2008

Inmate F207A

At this very moment, I am listening to songs, doing a full-scan for viruses on BitDefender, downloading Avast! Home edition...another antivirus software, waiting for some videos on Youtube to finish loading, chatting on YM and last but not least, blogging (finally!).

I've been back home since Saturday for the holidays. On our way back, he Unser was knocked from behind by a Bruneian family's Pajero, and I'm suffering from an irritating cough. Nevertheless I still went to have laksa for breakfast this morning together with cousin Alveen who's here on a short visit.

It's good to be back home. Especially when your savings have dried up. Hopefully we'll be getting our allowance soon. I really do need the money. For both wants and needs.

I won't be wearing any new shirt or any new piece of clothing for that matter, for this year's Chinese New Year. I just did not have the budget even when the Durban shirts were on discounted prices like nobody's business.


No comments:

Post a Comment