Thursday, May 10, 2007

You're Beautiful

Okay, so the content of this entry has got nothing to do with the title above, at least not in an objective or obvious manner.

Well, this has been a hectic and fairly stressful week for me at work. The primary 1 kids have been driving me crazy, but not to worry, my temper is still under control. They can be adorable and cute at times, and in a minute turn into an evil child that wants to be our biggest nightmare. The illiteracy rate doesn't help things for me. But its all good lah, they're just kids who are just 5 months into school life. As proof, the primary 2 kids are fine.

Even for myself, i'm still adapting to the new environment. Its very different from the previous school that I taught at. So much smaller...everything. The school, staff, students. So much farther from home as well, some 12km compared to just under 2km for my previous school.

Time flies really fast though, spending just 30mins per period. And when I am free, its really dull. No cafeteria/canteen to hangout, enjoying a cold glass of teh o peng as I always do previously. On the brightside, I don't have to face rude motherf*cking ahbengs, mat rempit wannabes etc of the secondary school. It's a different kind of stress here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Next week will be exam week, so it would be quite relaxing. And I won't have to mark 150 essay papers here!! I had to crack my head abit to come up with the question papers though. Just earlier I just finished compiling questions for English Year 2 & 5. There's the Moral for Year 2 left. The Year 1 BM paper, I will source it from my mum's colleague :p , networking bah, save my time, plus I have no idea on how to set that one.

I'm gonna burn a huge hole in my pocket (thats already filled with holes) though, bearing the costs of photocopying all those exam papers, cause somethings wrong with the machine at the school, damnit!!

Well I thought I deserved a break this evening after photocopying the master copies. So I bought some bishop's nose and another chicken part, went to the Esplanade/Waterfront, and chilled, enjoying the sunset.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really liked this one, dunno what its called though.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, brodur. How's school. I'm so damn proud to read of your interview. You did well.
    KPLI sounds good. Have you applied? Hope you'll get it. Gd blz.

    ReplyDelete