Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Liverpool - United Final?

Wasted precious hours of sleep when I decided to watch the Liverpool - Chelsea Champions league 2nd Leg semi-final.


It wasn't really dull. But it was uninteresting. Nothing spectacular.


I was just checking some comments on BBC's website about the match. It's just normal that Liverpool fans are estatic. But most of them went to extent of describing the match as fantastic. And that they were the better team. For once I'll agree with Jose, you weren't the better team scousers. On both legs. Dirk Kuyt played one of his best games for Liverpool? What did the man do? Maybe its in the nature of Liverpool's fans to exaggerate stuff. Fact is, the match isn't even half as exciting as the MU - Milan match lastweek. The lack of goals I can except, but the way the games were played.....BORING


So tomorrow morning will be a big moment for Man Utd. I'm disappointed I have yet to receive the jersey that I bought. Else I might just stay up for that match for the first time wearing the shirt n watching this team that I adore. Win or lose, I just want to see a superb effort from the team. But of course I really want to win the cup haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment