Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Eh?

Came across this in a blog, of a pretty popular singkaporien blogger.
In her older posts, she wrote about her history being sexually molested & harrassed on several occasions. Now that sucks, really. And its understandable for her to be highly emotional about it. I quote:

"Well some very cynical ppl may be thinking this in their heads now:
I dress up like a slut, so i deserved the molest?
To such ppl i say: If one day ur daugther/sister gets raped, will u say the same thing? Well, I would like to stress that everytime i get molest cases i was in school uniform. And besides this, even if women dress scantily, it is NO excuse to touch them. If this logic applies soon all women will be dressed like those in Pakistan. Not only it is unaesthetic, many will die of heatstroke in Singapore. "

But you get the "what the heck" question in your head when she idolises a US Marine who was accused of rape in the Phillipines. Quote:

"Fourthly, I know I sound ridiculous saying this, but Smith is totally hot. Rape is supposed to be traumatizing, but I don't see how screwing someone who looks like a hot US Marine, wait, IS a hot US marine can be so bad.
I can understand how some girls can feel all violated and disgusted when some old fat man rapes her, but Smith!"


I mean...what the heck!? It's alright, cool and super fun to be raped by a "hot" or "cute" US Marine. But when some Bangla migrant worker shows u his dick or some old guy touches you, they should be cut into pieces there and then? I just can't comprehend. So does that mean I can rape her if i'm cute? LOL. I might get some flak from her fans or whatever. But hey, if she got rights. I got my rights to say or write what i want to.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"cute & hot" Marine

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bangla dudes

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:51 PM

    Haha, hope you don't mind me stalking your blog as well! But I just gotta comment on this post.

    I believe I know which Singkaporean you are talkin about. XX, right?

    You've brought up a very good point here. I think if she wasn't molested by those Banglas she would still consider them second-class, or third-class compared to the Americans, just because of their looks.

    But then that's what we humans are. We're so ready to judge by the outward appearance. I wouldn't be that bothered by this bias-ness of XX if she hadn't use so much harsh language in her blog.

    But then again, XX bothers me all the time.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i don't mind. My blog isn't equipped with a stalker-detector system as well, so u know, what the heck lah LOL.

    And yes we're talking about XX.She sould have kept that to herself.Anyways,you're spot on here:

    "I think if she wasn't molested by those Banglas she would still consider them second-class, or third-class compared to the Americans, just because of their looks."

    PS: Thanks for dropping by...stalking by

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:42 PM

    Just trying to get some publicity? Lameee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:12 PM

    Just to expand on my comments a bit, I think even if XX was molested by a group of average/lower-than-average-looking Americans, she'd still hook up with an American guy.

    Xiaxue, what have become of you?


    I'd like to see this blog updated. You've brought up a lot of good topics but I haven't have the time to comment because my college's started. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya Sjovn,thanks for the comment and the support.I appreciate it.Good luck and have fun in college you!!

    Anonymous: Are u refering to me or Xue Xue? If its XX, then she's already well-known long before.

    And if it's about me, well if i wanted to be famous, I would have put up a picture of me naked (with some photoshop editing of course). Or else I could post a videoclip of my neighbour who likes to wash the car only wearing an underwear. But come to think of it, thats totally not sexy at all. In fact that would be totally gross. Poor chap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:01 AM

    im hot and cute..kali boleh aku molest any guys aku suka then..muhauahauhauahua!!! and yer blog about who's that girl..eeee..kenja

    ReplyDelete
  7. sapa kenja? aku ka that Oh-i-wanna-be-raped-by-cutewhiteguy girl? hehehe...myb u can even molest her...

    ReplyDelete