Wednesday, February 14, 2007

License to kick ass...no?

My school had our sports day last saturday and then Monday til Tuesday. Monday and yesterday's session were exhausting cause of the full day schedule. Especially Tuesday cause it was a hot sunny day. So obviously I was completely burnt out when I got home yesterday evening. Went to bed after doing my shower and laundry, and that was around 6.30pm. Woke up around 8.30pm to pee and felt hungry so I went downstairs had a quick dinner and went back to sleep til the next morning. Shows how tired I was.
Was sleepy and still feeling abit tired today at school. So were most of the teachers, and students. Had a sit-in in a 3C, my former class during the 6th period, and half the class were sleeping. And since they weren't making much noise and I had no one to talk with, I almost fell asleep myself. The next period, I had another sit-in with 4A, my one and only class for now. I could have opted to have some lessons since they are a bit behind schedule. But we're all tired.
After 5mins, I noticed that there was an "illegal alien" in the classroom, meaning someone from another class. One of infamous Geng Rayau (this group literally merayau-rayau around the block during classes, sukati keluar even when teachers are in their class) in school. The most hardcore problematic group of students. He was sitting with my students in a group, and his gf who's in my class was beside him of course. I went up to them at the back and told him NICELY (with a smile lagik!) that he had to leave. He asked for 5mins. In the spirit of Valentines Day, I allowed him so.
I gave him not 5mins, but 15mins. Then another illegal alien entered the class from the backdoor unnoticed and hung out with the first "alien". But I saw the wanker and decided that Happy Hour is over for both of them. So in my usual fashion, I walked to the back slowly with arms crossed, and said that those who are not from this class should leave now (again I did so nicely). The 2nd wanker ran out of the class. But the first one stayed, unmoved. What do you expect from a hardcore student who do not give a damn about the principal or disciplinary teachers. Some AhBeng who thinks he's all that just because he's a national player in a particular sport. So I told him nicely that I have been very generous by giving more than 5 mins. And that he should leave. Ah Beng remained unmoved while giving the "so what, fuck you" look. So I told him calmly and NICELY, that I can't force him to leave, but he should. Ah Beng stood his ground. At that moment, gf was tugging at his arm, motioning him to leave. Ah Beng maintained his position.
So what would you do if you were in my position? As a teacher who is bound by rules. That kids should be protected even if they are being assholes who dont give a fuck about who you are. Kids who think they're all that and have no fucking respect for you. Yelling would do no good. Making a report with the disciplinary teachers won't have any effect. You can't do shit. When a student does this, you can't do shit. A scolding won't do much.
Already being really tired, and now faced with this asshole, I didn't need that. That very moment I felt like locking his head with my arms and then smash him with the chair. But I can't do that. My contract would be terminated. Parents will take action. And the newspapers will report that a teacher had bashed up a helpless and innocent student. A student who is a victim of an evil teacher. Then it will become a big issue and start a national outcry against teachers. And the Minister of Education, Dato Hishammudin will promise to the people that he will take stern action against me. Then I will be in hell. And nothing will be mentioned about the Ah Beng. So for those who read with cynicism (including Mr Hishammudin himself) some time back when the Teachers Union President said that alot of teachers suffer from stress, think again. You won't wanna be in our shoes.
On a brighter note it's not too late to wish a Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. This has been the 4th year running that I don't have a date for this special occasion hahaha. Nasiblah, mun sekda gerek.
Anyhows, here are some pics I took during the sports meet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Superstars...not. HAHA. Some of the students I know posing at my station (athletes registration section). Here you can see Koh aka RockDude from my previous posts. He's the one in the foreground, with the stuff in his mouth. Just behind him is his younger brother, Engkas, self-proclaimed bodyguard of mine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Athletes from Blue House (my sports house). L-R: Raymond, Frederick, Ricky...the annoying faggot. But a faggot that could sprint like hell.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lunchbreak...free food and free drinks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Section boss Mr Khairuddin.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The group of kids I hung out with at the side of the track. Bunch of clowns and naughty. But at least they weren't rude and disrespectful like them fucking Ah Bengs. The guy in the red & white striped shirt in the foreground owes me a drink. We had a bet on which House will win the 400m relay and he lost.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:00 PM

    hahahaha...last pic ya..white n red stripes ya..sedih li muka kenang masa depan eh..ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete