Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thoughts

It's exam week at the workplace. I had the last hour slot with my own class. So to keep them occupied while I mark the exam papers, I gave them each a piece of paper. Their task, draw whatever they want, as long as they don't turn the classroom into a zoo.

Below is what a student of mine drew. Still 7 year old, Nur Arifah. One of the tiniest student in my class, if not the most, but has one of the loudest ear piercing voice. Thank goodness she only uses that to say, "SIR!!!!" or cover her ears and shout "NOISY!!", when the class becomes a zoo.

The Art



The Artist

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:16 PM

    cute kid... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. dru...for a sec there I thought u wrote 'cute shit'...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:22 PM

    a cut shit...

    will u(for a sec) tot i wrote cute kid?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no man...i don't even know what u mean by 'a cut shit'..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol this girl has potential, seriously! I like how the words get bigger in 'Rumah Teres Sir Benjamin Yeo'.

    So your house is pink and purple and has heart-patterned curtains eh... is that why you don't really take photos of your house? It's okay you know... to show your feminine side and etc.

    By the way why does she keep calling you sir? I hope you didn't put it into the kids that the Queen knighted you during the before Merdeka. Tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:56 PM

    just my thought..
    is that siti - dtok K daughter??

    ReplyDelete