Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A new book

Ah well, it's already the 3rd day of the year 2006. How time flies. As much as i have liked it, i havent had the chance to write something at the end of 2005. But it's not too late to do so aint it?

So here's 2005 highlights in review:
1. Finally entered my final year of study.
2. Had a crush.
3. Got really drunk on one of Dennis' farewell parties.
4. Man Utd lost in the FA Cup against Arsenal. A bitter defeat. That summed up the 04-05 season, as we were trophyless.
5. Celebrated my 24th birthday. And again in Kuching.
6. Fell in love? LoL
7. Struggling with projects & assignments with my 'band of brothers', though at times it wasn't all brotherly.
8. Ary moved in and became my roomate.
9. My underdog team finished 2nd in the inter-faculty streetsoccer competition. Lost 2-0 to the Burmese.
10. Injured my marriage finger (is this correct?) of my left hand during my usual streetsoccer game with the guys. Hurt like hell man!!! Doctor said its a tissue injury, but i really think its a fracture as it still don't look normal today.
11. Made my debut in a major competition with Chakwaw FC in a futsal knockout tournament. Led 1-0 early in the game but conceded 3 goals in the final 3 minutes to lose.
12. The so-called "Inti-banana street thugs" gang 'announced' its arrival in inti college by vandalising the bustop and starting fights with just about everyone.
13. Started playing futsal with Cammy & gang.
14. 9 am on a Saturday, August 6, 2005. Along the hallway of block H and towards H213.
15. Sat for my final exams, that would determine my destiny (yerdeh). Staying up till early morning throughout the week hitting the books and notes. Cannot forget the final day when i sat for my last paper, did it half asleep, literally man!!!
16. Started my internship at Limbang District Office for a month.
17. Finally graduated, on November 27, 2005.
18. Still in love? LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment