Friday, December 09, 2005

GOD BLESS DAD!!!

YES!!!

I finally have my internet connection up and running..thanks to dad of course..hehehe...its been like what...a month or more???...good to be back and writting again

I went through one of the highlights of my life 2 weeks ago...MY GRADUATION!!!!...well...the excitement has mellowed down after 2 weeks..so i dont have much to write about it now LOL...but it was great...just great!!!...a wonderful feeling...geez i just cant describe it...to have finally get to this...

here are some images of the event...and also the alumni dinner that nite on Sunday, November 27



ah well...due to some probs...i would only post 2 pics here...more would be in my friendster photos section...

PS: if ive known the internet connection was resumed today...wouldnt have spent my last rm6 at the CC for to pathetic hours!!!


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATES TO Mr. Bonjela ak. Ulser!!!!! May God bless his dad.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:37 AM

    Mr Bern.. ngok! :p

    ReplyDelete